Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DIY Home Organization... for Limited Space

So hubs and I live in a two bedroom apartment. That means I have to get UBER creative when trying to utilize all of my space. My decor as of right now is eclectic. A hodge podge of antique/vintage/rustic/bright color-age/... hoard-ish? I keep a lot but in my defense I am super organized when it comes to my "work" space. This is a DIY of sorts on organization when you don't have an entire room to dedicate to crafting. 
Guest Bedroom Turned Craft ..... Wall? 
Metal Bar from Ikea $1.99
Metal S Hooks Ikea $0.99
Clip Boards from the Target Dollar Spot

Magnetic Board from Ikea $7.99
Magnets I made ....

Inside the Cabinet... Baskets from Target Dollar Spot.

Filers from Ikea $2.99 for a box of 4


I'm a sucker for organization. I will hopefully never actually end up on the show Hoarders as long as I keep my "junk" in check. Please don't call in and recommend that they track me down and reveal my obsession with saving small bits of trash.... I mean... TREASURE!!!!

1 comment: