Saturday, May 14, 2011

Prepping for the Happiness Project.. BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I'm not going into the full details here but just look up the book The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. She did a full year of "happiness" searching and working on the things she always wanted to. I want to draw, paint, create, love, give, laugh, sing, dance,.... but always feel weighed down by life so to speak. I'm starting in June. the next couple of weeks I will be prepping and coming up with my goals (I really hate that word but can't think of a different one right now) for the year. here are a few so you get the idea:
- learn the ins and outs of photo shop 
- attempt 2 new recipes a week
- 8 hours of sleep a night, lots of water
.... yada yada. I won't give it all away yet. these are just some broad goals.


the bird lamp with cloud lamp shade I made on a whim the other night

Anyways my first step is to get organized. I have slight ADHD and I can't function if things aren't in order. so until June I will be organizing, getting rid of excess, and coming up with my "commandments" and lists of skills/goals/arsenal of artistic expressions I desire to accomplish. Until then I will continue to take pictures. and post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment